Elgin, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Elgin, Alabama : Lauderdale County
Issued: 6:43 am CDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 34.8486973 Longitude: -87.391133 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 81°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East northeast wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 83. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Elgin, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Elgin, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,494 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Elgin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:49 pm Sat95.3%
High Moon:11:25 pm Sat96.2%
Moonset:05:06 am Sun97.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.