Dunbar, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Dunbar, Alabama : Washington County
Issued: 3:47 am CDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 31.6782152 Longitude: -88.3461286 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 93°F
Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 89. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Dunbar, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Dunbar, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 19%
Moon Age: 4.18 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,503 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Dunbar:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:32 pm Mon19.3%
Moonset:11:03 pm Mon21.8%
Moonrise:10:59 am Tue26.7%
High Moon:05:23 pm Tue29.5%
Moonset:11:40 pm Tue32.2%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.