Como, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Como, Mississippi : Panola County
Issued: 3:09 pm CST Feb 24, 2020 Latitude: 34.5106609 Longitude: -89.9398117 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday
High: 62°F Low: 44°F High: 57°F High: 45°F High: 46°F High: 52°F High: 49°F High: 57°F High: 62°F
Low: 38°F Low: 26°F Low: 32°F Low: 33°F Low: 32°F Low: 42°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
61°
Cloudy
as of 5:15 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.59 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
180° South
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:50 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.59 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft, Broken at 2700ft, Broken at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.58 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2000ft, Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 10000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 62. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers between 9pm and 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light west northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 57.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Como, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Como, Mississippi
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.20 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,594 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Como:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:55 pm Mon1.7%
Moonrise:07:55 am Tue3.2%
High Moon:01:49 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:50 pm Tue5.1%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.