Bywy, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bywy
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bywy, Mississippi : Choctaw County
Issued: 1:16 am CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 33.4373452 Longitude: -89.2411782 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 54°F High: 74°F High: 67°F High: 62°F High: 48°F High: 56°F High: 61°F High: 66°F
Low: 48°F Low: 46°F Low: 33°F Low: 27°F Low: 36°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
59°
Cloudy
as of 1:36 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:41 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:27 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 700ft, Few at 2300ft, Broken at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 1:41 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers between 4am and 5am, then a slight chance of rain after 5am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Patchy fog between 8am and 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.

30% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Bywy, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Bywy, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,917 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bywy:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:26 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:30 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:55 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:22 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.