Brickyard, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Brickyard
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Brickyard, Alabama : Russell County
Issued: 4:05 pm CDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 32.3984785 Longitude: -85.0099316 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 90°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Brickyard, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Brickyard, Alabama
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.44 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,133 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brickyard:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:45 pm Thu51.3%
Moonset:12:37 am Fri53.8%
Moonrise:01:46 pm Fri59.5%
High Moon:07:32 pm Fri61.9%
Moonset:01:12 am Sat64.2%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.