Benndale, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Benndale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Benndale, Mississippi : George County
Issued: 1:48 pm CST Jan 24, 2021 Latitude: 30.8715775 Longitude: -88.8069789 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 61°F High: 75°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 57°F High: 60°F High: 68°F High: 72°F
Low: 64°F Low: 59°F Low: 39°F Low: 32°F Low: 39°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BILOXI - (KBIX)
66°
Cloudy
as of 12:16 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
PASCAGOULA - (KPQL)
66°
Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
MOBILE - (KMOB)
64°
Cloudy
as of 11:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
LAKEFRONT ARPT - (KNEW)
70°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 12:16 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of showers between noon and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 59. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 60.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Benndale, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:50 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:56 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Benndale, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,036 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Benndale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:17 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:35 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:53 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:13 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.