Avis, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Avis
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Avis, Pennsylvania : Clinton County
Issued: 11:35 pm EDT Jul 20, 2018 Latitude: 41.1847939 Longitude: -77.3138622 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 70% chance of rain on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 61°F High: 73°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 59°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 65°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avis, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Avis, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 8.69 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,967 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:29 am Sat64.3%
Moonrise:03:25 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:08:47 pm Sat71.9%
Moonset:02:02 am Sun73.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.