Arkton, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arkton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Arkton, Virginia : Rockingham County
Issued: 10:27 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 38.5731765 Longitude: -78.6952971 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 70°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 81°F High: 76°F High: 81°F High: 86°F High: 84°F
Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 90. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 5am, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 69. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arkton, Virginia
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Arkton, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 35%
Moon Age: 5.98 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,319 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arkton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:54 am Tue36.2%
Moonrise:12:23 pm Tue41.5%
High Moon:07:00 pm Tue44.6%
Moonset:01:29 am Wed47.5%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.