Arat, Kentucky Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kentucky by name.
Weather Forecast for Arat, Kentucky : Cumberland County
Issued: 10:31 am CDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 36.7567275 Longitude: -85.4652432 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 84°F Low: 68°F High: 81°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 84°F
Low: 64°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 68. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arat, Kentucky
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Arat, Kentucky
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,463 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arat:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:10 pm Wed92.6%
High Moon:03:12 am Thu91.5%
Moonset:08:17 am Thu90.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.