Annandale, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Annandale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Annandale, Maryland : Howard County
Issued: 7:33 pm EDT Jun 17, 2019 Latitude: 39.3234378 Longitude: -76.9747004 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 50% chance of  on Monday
Low: 69°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 84°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 81. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. High near 84. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Annandale, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Annandale, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,748 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Annandale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:54 am Tue99.2%
Moonset:06:45 am Tue98.7%
Moonrise:09:55 pm Tue96.9%
High Moon:02:46 am Wed96.2%
Moonset:07:39 am Wed95.4%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.