Amsterdam, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Amsterdam
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Amsterdam, Virginia : Botetourt County
Issued: 6:01 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 37.4273556 Longitude: -79.9061524 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 59°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 74°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 62°F High: 62°F
Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 55°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F  
Morning Fog Morning Fog Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROANOKE - (KROA)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
VIRGINIA TECH ARPT - (KBCB)
68°
Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
HOT SPRINGS - (KHSP)
64°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft, Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
LYNCHBURG - (KLYH)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3400ft
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind.

Morning Fog on Sunday Sunday... Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 62.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Amsterdam, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:11 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Amsterdam, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,074 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amsterdam:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:50 pm Sat79.4%
Moonset:02:53 am Sun81.1%
Moonrise:05:29 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:39 pm Sun87.1%
Moonset:03:54 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.