Alva, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alva
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Alva, Florida : Lee County
Issued: 3:03 am EDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 26.7156236 Longitude: -81.6100797 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 92°F Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alva, Florida
Sunrise: 07:01 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Alva, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 70%
Moon Age: 20.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,577 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alva:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:06 pm Wed69.1%
Moonrise:11:47 pm Wed64.6%
High Moon:06:21 am Thu62.0%
Moonset:12:59 pm Thu59.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.