Alsop, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alsop, Virginia : Spotsylvania County
Issued: 4:32 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 38.2070765 Longitude: -77.6494336 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 60°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 78°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 65°F High: 64°F
Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 59°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F Low: 45°F  
Fog Morning Fog Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SHANNON ARPT - (KEZF)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2100ft
Current Conditions at
STAFFORD - (KRMN)
70°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1700ft
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KOMH)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Broken at 4300ft
Current Conditions at
LOUISA COUNTY - (KLKU)
70°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2800ft
Fog on Tonight Tonight... Areas of fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Light and variable wind.

Morning Fog on Sunday Sunday... Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alsop, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Alsop, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,966 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alsop:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:41 pm Sat79.3%
Moonset:02:42 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:05:22 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:30 pm Sun87.1%
Moonset:03:43 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.