Alexandria, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Alexandria, Indiana : Madison County
Issued: 10:35 pm EDT Jun 29, 2015 Latitude: 40.2628184 Longitude: -85.675809 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Independence Day Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 61°F High: 76°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 78°F High: 78°F High: 81°F
Low: 61°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light west southwest wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Indiana Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alexandria, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:19 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Alexandria, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 12.7 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,509,562 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,469 miles
New Moon: Tue Jun 16
First Quarter: Wed Jun 24
Full Moon: Wed Jul 1
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 8
New Moon: Wed Jul 15
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy