Addison, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Addison, Alabama : Winston County
Issued: 5:34 am CDT Sep 26, 2018 Latitude: 34.2023243 Longitude: -87.1814012 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
90% chance of thunderstorms on Today 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 78°F Low: 64°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 85°F
Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 62°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
90% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 78. South wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Low around 64. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 76. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Addison, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:40 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Addison, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,934 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Addison:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:58 am Wed98.0%
Moonrise:07:57 pm Wed96.3%
High Moon:02:24 am Thu95.2%
Moonset:08:57 am Thu93.8%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.