York, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for York
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for York, Pennsylvania : York County
Issued: 7:49 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 39.9625984 Longitude: -76.727745 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: 63°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 56°F Low: 59°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 61°F Low: 61°F  
Mostly Cloudy Sunny Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
YORK - (KTHV)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE PARK ARPT - (KCGS)
82°
Clear
as of 7:50 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MIDDLETWN/HARRISB - (KMDT)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Scattered at 12000ft, Scattered at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG - (KCXY)
82°
Clear
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 5 to 8 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 56. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for York, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for York, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,952 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
York:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:28 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:06:36 am Fri99.8%
Moonrise:09:03 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:23 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:07:53 am Sat97.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.