Woodbine, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Woodbine
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Woodbine, Georgia : Camden County
Issued: 11:15 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 30.9638429 Longitude: -81.7226063 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 92°F Low: 73°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 89°F
  Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK JETPORT - (KBQK)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Clear
as of 11:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:35 AM EDST
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2700ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 93.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sun Almanac for Woodbine, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Woodbine, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 5.04 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,946 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Woodbine:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:55 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:25 am Tue30.8%
Moonrise:12:15 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:38 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:53 am Wed40.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.