Wings Landing, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Wings Landing
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Wings Landing, Maryland : Caroline County
Issued: 10:13 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.7840034 Longitude: -75.9377149 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Clear on Overnight Sunny on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 63°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 81°F
Low: 64°F Low: 73°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 65°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
68°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
73°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
72°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Wings Landing, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Wings Landing, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.57 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,251 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wings Landing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:45 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:31 pm Mon28.1%
Moonset:12:08 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.