Winfield, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Winfield, Illinois : DuPage County
Issued: 6:15 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 41.8616956 Longitude: -88.1609031 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 75°F Low: 50°F High: 71°F High: 67°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 64°F High: 65°F
Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 65°F Low: 53°F Low: 46°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
48°
Clear
Mist
as of 5:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
54°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
45°
Clear
Mist
as of 5:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
52°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. East southeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Winfield, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Winfield, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,740 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Winfield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:13 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:53 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:27 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.