Windy Ridge Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Windy Ridge Estates, Georgia : Columbia County
Issued: 2:30 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 33.4940251 Longitude: -82.1073408 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 96°F Low: 74°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 89°F
Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:26 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
THOMSON - (KHQU)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 4:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
91°
Feels like 98°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4900ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 103. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Windy Ridge Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Windy Ridge Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 20%
Moon Age: 4.31 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,962 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Windy Ridge Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:14 pm Sun19.6%
Moonset:12:01 am Mon21.8%
Moonrise:11:17 am Mon25.8%
High Moon:05:57 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:29 am Tue30.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.