Windhaven Plantation, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Windhaven Plantation, Georgia : Henry County
Issued: 2:41 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 33.5028902 Longitude: -84.252421 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
91°
Feels like 96°F
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm
as of 3:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered Cumulonimbus at 4500ft, Scattered at 11000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
PEACHTREE - (KFFC)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:27 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
82°
Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain
as of 4:13 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
93°
Feels like 97°F
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:24 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 98. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Windhaven Plantation, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Windhaven Plantation, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 20%
Moon Age: 4.29 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,000 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Windhaven Plantation:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:22 pm Sun19.6%
Moonset:12:09 am Mon21.9%
Moonrise:11:26 am Mon25.9%
High Moon:06:06 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:37 am Tue30.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.