Westmoreland Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Westmoreland Park, Maryland : Wicomico County
Issued: 2:27 pm EST Jan 31, 2023 Latitude: 38.3537311 Longitude: -75.8385434 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
70% chance of rain on This Afternoon 80% chance of rain, snow, & sleet on Tonight 80% chance of rain, snow, & sleet on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Cloudy on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 40°F Low: 33°F High: 40°F High: 43°F High: 38°F High: 29°F High: 49°F High: 50°F
Low: 25°F Low: 31°F Low: 13°F Low: 21°F Low: 33°F  
Rain Rain, Snow, & Sleet Rain, Snow, & Sleet Rain Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
39°
Feels like 32°F
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 2:44 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 600ft, Scattered at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
43°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:59 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
43°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
as of 2:06 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 41°F
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Wind Data
14 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
70% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain, snow, & sleet Tonight Tonight... Rain likely before 2am, then rain and sleet likely between 2am and 3am, then rain, snow, and sleet after 3am. Low around 33. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

80% chance of rain, snow, & sleet Wednesday Wednesday... Rain, snow, and sleet before 8am, then a chance of rain between 8am and 10am. High near 40. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 13.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Sun Almanac for Westmoreland Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:09 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Westmoreland Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 10.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,917 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westmoreland Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:38 pm Tue81.4%
Moonset:04:28 am Wed83.7%
Moonrise:01:37 pm Wed86.3%
High Moon:09:29 pm Wed88.4%
Moonset:05:22 am Thu90.3%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.