Westgate Park, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Westgate Park, Georgia : Clarke County
Issued: 7:35 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 33.9990022 Longitude: -83.4507156 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 92°F Low: 73°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 87°F
  Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4600ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Scattered at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Broken at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
81°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Westgate Park, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Westgate Park, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 4.98 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,107 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Westgate Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:22 am Mon25.8%
High Moon:06:02 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:34 am Tue30.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.