West Nottingham, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for West Nottingham
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for West Nottingham, Maryland : Cecil County
Issued: 7:32 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 39.6695542 Longitude: -76.0763383 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Independence Day Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 83°F Low: 64°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 79°F
  Low: 71°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 60°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WILMINGTON - (KILG)
68°
Clear
as of 6:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
64°
Clear
as of 6:50 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LANCASTER - (KLNS)
63°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Light south wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Sun Almanac for West Nottingham, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for West Nottingham, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 4.87 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,423 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
West Nottingham:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:44 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:32 pm Mon28.1%
Moonset:12:09 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.