West Galloway, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for West Galloway
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for West Galloway, Maryland : Talbot County
Issued: 4:14 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 38.7984486 Longitude: -76.0602191 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 61°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 66°F Low: 70°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Cloudy Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
77°
Clear
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
81°
Clear
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
81°
Clear
as of 4:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 28000ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for West Galloway, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for West Galloway, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,951 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
West Galloway:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:40 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:05:47 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:01:39 pm Wed0.3%
Moonset:09:28 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.