Waters, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Waters
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Waters, Georgia : Screven County
Issued: 2:49 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 32.7557216 Longitude: -81.6656655 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 94°F Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 88°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA BUSH FIELD - (KAGS)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:26 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Scattered at 12000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Waters, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Waters, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 20%
Moon Age: 4.29 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,000 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Waters:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:12 pm Sun19.6%
Moonset:11:58 pm Sun21.8%
Moonrise:11:16 am Mon25.8%
High Moon:05:55 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:26 am Tue30.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.