Waterford South, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Waterford South, Georgia : Houston County
Issued: 8:46 am EDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 32.5279242 Longitude: -83.5582379 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 85°F Low: 70°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINS AFB - (KWRB)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 19000ft
Current Conditions at
MACON - (KMCN)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
DUBLIN/BUD BARRON - (KDBN)
73°
Clear
Thunderstorm
as of 8:50 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MILLEDGEVILLE/BALDWIN - (KMLJ)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:58 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 100ft, Scattered at 600ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Waterford South, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Waterford South, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.39 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,946 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Waterford South:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:10 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:38 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:07:34 am Thu1.7%
High Moon:02:59 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:22 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.