Warfield, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Warfield, Georgia : Putnam County
Issued: 8:46 am EDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 33.2995782 Longitude: -83.3837733 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 84°F Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MILLEDGEVILLE/BALDWIN - (KMLJ)
75°
Clear
as of 9:18 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
72°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
MACON - (KMCN)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:25 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 600ft, Broken at 12000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Warfield, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Warfield, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.41 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,941 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Warfield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:09 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:40 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:07:31 am Thu1.7%
High Moon:02:59 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:24 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.