Walz, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Walz, Illinois : Vermilion County
Issued: 12:11 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 40.1367035 Longitude: -87.566963 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on Overnight Sunny on Monday Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 52°F High: 76°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 71°F High: 71°F
Low: 54°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 67°F Low: 58°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Sunny Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
57°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
54°
Cloudy
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
57°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 76. West northwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Walz, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Walz, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,229 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Walz:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:50 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:05:47 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:05 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:51 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:31 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.