Virts, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Virts
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Virts, Maryland : Frederick County
Issued: 7:33 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.3584346 Longitude: -77.5997116 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 70°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 83°F
Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:47 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
79°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 8:10 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 200ft
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
81°
Clear
as of 7:57 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 88. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Low around 66. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers, mainly between 8am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Virts, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Virts, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 2.63 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,687 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Virts:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:54 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:47 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:10 pm Sat12.2%
Moonset:11:24 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.