Village of Bachman, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Village of Bachman
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Village of Bachman, Maryland : Carroll County
Issued: 7:33 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.6228792 Longitude: -76.9763699 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of  on Friday
Low: 71°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 82°F
Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
79°
Clear
as of 9:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
YORK - (KTHV)
81°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE PARK ARPT - (KCGS)
84°
Clear
as of 9:18 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 82°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
73°
Clear
as of 9:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 87. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Low around 66. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 85. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Village of Bachman, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Village of Bachman, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 2.66 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,638 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Village of Bachman:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:52 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:08:43 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:08 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:22 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.