Verde, Arizona Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Verde
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arizona by name.
Weather Forecast for Verde, Arizona : Yavapai County
Issued: 6:35 pm MST Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 34.7161325 Longitude: -111.9948785 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 71°F High: 98°F High: 94°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 95°F High: 98°F
Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PRESCOTT - (KPRC)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
FLAGSTAFF - (KFLG)
77°
Clear
as of 7:57 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 19%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DEER VLY/PHOENIX - (KDVT)
100°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WINSLOW - (KINW)
91°
Clear
as of 7:56 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Increasing clouds and hot, with a high near 98. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 94. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 95. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.

Sun Almanac for Verde, Arizona
Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Verde, Arizona
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.01 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,978 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Verde:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:30 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:08 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:43 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.