Upper Hill, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Upper Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Upper Hill, Maryland : Somerset County
Issued: 2:11 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 38.1117898 Longitude: -75.7902082 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Partly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 70% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 61°F Low: 40°F High: 61°F High: 58°F High: 47°F High: 47°F High: 50°F High: 54°F
Low: 50°F Low: 39°F Low: 36°F Low: 35°F Low: 39°F  
Sunny Cloudy Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
64°
Clear
as of 1:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
66°
Clear
as of 1:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MELFA/ACCOMACK ARPT - (KMFV)
59°
Clear
as of 2:35 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
63°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 8 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 6 mph.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 6 to 14 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm, then a chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Sun Almanac for Upper Hill, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:01 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Upper Hill, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,083 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Upper Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:25 pm Wed90.3%
High Moon:02:50 am Thu88.7%
Moonset:09:04 am Thu87.1%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.