Union Point, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Union Point, Illinois : Union County
Issued: 7:15 pm CST Jan 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.5492161 Longitude: -89.5039856 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of freezing rain & snow on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: °F High: 26 °F High: 24°F High: 29°F High: 36°F High: 38°F High: 43°F High: 35°F
Low: 11°F Low: 11°F Low: 13°F Low: 19°F Low: 21°F Low: 23°F  
Rain Freezing Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Clear
as of 6:52 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CAPE GIRARDEAU - (KCGI)
46°
Clear
as of 6:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
48°
Feels like 41°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:47 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 15000ft
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
48°
Feels like 42°F
Clear
as of 7:15 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 45. South wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

80% chance of freezing rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... Rain and freezing rain likely, possibly mixed with sleet before 3pm, then snow and sleet, possibly mixed with freezing rain between 3pm and 4pm, then snow after 4pm. Temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

60% chance of snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -4. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 29. North northeast wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sun Almanac for Union Point, Illinois
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Union Point, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,851 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Union Point:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:15 am Wed98.5%
Moonset:08:35 am Wed97.6%
Moonrise:06:50 pm Wed96.1%
High Moon:02:03 am Thu94.9%
Moonset:09:06 am Thu93.5%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.