Town Creek Manor, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Town Creek Manor
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Town Creek Manor, Maryland : St. Mary's County
Issued: 3:30 am EST Jan 29, 2023 Latitude: 38.3040137 Longitude: -76.4913424 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
High: 54°F Low: 41°F High: 56°F High: 43°F High: 40°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 35°F
Low: 34°F Low: 27°F Low: 29°F Low: 29°F Low: 21°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
41°
Clear
as of 4:00 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
46°
Clear
as of 3:52 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
43°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
43°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Today Today... A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of rain before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of rain before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of freezing rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then a chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Cloudy, with a low around 29.

40% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain and snow after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 21.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.

Sun Almanac for Town Creek Manor, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Town Creek Manor, Maryland
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 57%
Moon Age: 8.08 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,708 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Town Creek Manor:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:44 am Sun60.7%
High Moon:07:02 pm Sun63.6%
Moonset:02:29 am Mon66.5%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.