Thatcher, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Thatcher, Nebraska : Cherry County
Issued: 5:45 pm CDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 42.8061154 Longitude: -100.4662421 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 55°F High: 78°F High: 69°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 74°F High: 77°F High: 76°F
Low: 53°F Low: 48°F Low: 43°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
VALENTINE - (KVTN)
91°
Clear
as of 4:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 22%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.51 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AINSWORTH - (KANW)
88°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WINNER WILEY FIELD - (KICR)
82°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.51 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Thatcher, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Thatcher, Nebraska
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 28.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,935 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Thatcher:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:43 pm Sat2.1%
Moonrise:05:34 am Sun1.1%
High Moon:01:05 pm Sun0.5%
Moonset:08:47 pm Sun0.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.