Tatumville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Tatumville, Illinois : Alexander County
Issued: 2:15 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 37.2578278 Longitude: -89.2795264 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 68°F High: 72°F High: 71°F High: 80°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 56°F Low: 56°F Low: 62°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Broken at 3800ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CAPE GIRARDEAU - (KCGI)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:09 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2900ft, Broken at 3800ft, Broken at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
70°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1700ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
70°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1800ft, Broken at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 68. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 4pm and 5pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South wind 8 to 11 mph.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 68. South southeast wind around 7 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 8 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.

Sun Almanac for Tatumville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Tatumville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 25.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,373 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Tatumville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:41 am Thu15.8%
High Moon:10:06 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:40 pm Thu12.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.