Sumner, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Sumner, Illinois : Lawrence County
Issued: 6:40 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.7169919 Longitude: -87.8614202 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 62°F High: 78°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 81°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 64°F Low: 72°F Low: 67°F Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
84°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
84°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
82°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
82°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. High near 78. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Sumner, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Sumner, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,001 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sumner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:18 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:56 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:32 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.