Straut, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Straut
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Straut, Illinois : Pike County
Issued: 2:40 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 39.4433813 Longitude: -90.7059594 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday
Low: 55°F High: 81°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 67°F High: 66°F High: 70°F
Low: 62°F Low: 61°F Low: 69°F Low: 58°F Low: 46°F Low: 50°F  
Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
79°
Clear
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
82°
Clear
as of 2:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
81°
Clear
as of 2:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Low around 62. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7am. High near 79. South wind around 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Straut, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Straut, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,159 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Straut:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:16 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:04 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:46 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.