Stokes, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Stokes, Illinois : White County
Issued: 6:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.0175463 Longitude: -88.2739307 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 64°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 78°F High: 78°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 58°F Low: 52°F Low: 57°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
81°
Clear
as of 6:36 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
77°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
81°
Clear
as of 5:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
79°
Clear
as of 5:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 58. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southwest wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Stokes, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Stokes, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 18.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,767 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Stokes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:26 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:03 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.