Stillwell, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Stillwell, Illinois : Hancock County
Issued: 5:48 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.218657 Longitude: -91.1829196 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 62°F High: 78°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 69°F High: 72°F
Low: 58°F Low: 69°F Low: 56°F Low: 45°F Low: 48°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
79°
Cloudy
as of 6:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
79°
Cloudy
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MADISON - (KFSW)
81°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
160° South
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 62. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Stillwell, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Stillwell, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,994 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Stillwell:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:37 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:10 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:40 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.