Spring Hill, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Spring Hill, Illinois : Whiteside County
Issued: 5:48 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 41.6125318 Longitude: -90.0451166 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 57°F High: 75°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 61°F High: 64°F High: 68°F High: 71°F
Low: 55°F Low: 68°F Low: 53°F Low: 44°F Low: 45°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
68°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
68°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
70°
Clear
as of 6:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
68°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Spring Hill, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Spring Hill, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,991 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Spring Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:38 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:05 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:30 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.