Spillertown, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Spillertown
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Spillertown, Illinois : Williamson County
Issued: 3:16 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 37.7664385 Longitude: -88.9195138 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on This Afternoon Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 79°F Low: 55°F High: 82°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 75°F High: 70°F
Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 72°F Low: 63°F Low: 49°F  
Sunny Clear Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
81°
Clear
as of 2:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
81°
Clear
as of 3:38 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 12%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
79°
Clear
as of 2:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 9 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

10% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thunderstorms on Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sun Almanac for Spillertown, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Spillertown, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,165 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Spillertown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:03 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:56 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:44 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.