Silver Creek, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Silver Creek
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Silver Creek, Nebraska : Merrick County
Issued: 8:45 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 41.3089032 Longitude: -97.6578294 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday
Low: 43°F High: 58°F High: 66°F High: 55°F High: 63°F High: 64°F High: 72°F High: 81°F
Low: 37°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F Low: 46°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KOLU)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
YORK MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KJYR)
54°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KAUH)
54°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBION - (KBVN)
50°
Feels like 46°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Areas of frost after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 72.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Silver Creek, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Silver Creek, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,787 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Silver Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:01 am Sat67.0%
High Moon:06:45 am Sat64.9%
Moonset:11:37 am Sat62.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.