Shumway, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Shumway, Illinois : Effingham County
Issued: 6:40 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 39.1850417 Longitude: -88.6522771 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 61°F High: 77°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 74°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 61°F Low: 71°F Low: 64°F Low: 49°F Low: 48°F Low: 54°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
79°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
81°
Clear
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
81°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
81°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. High near 77. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Shumway, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Shumway, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,992 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Shumway:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:23 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:59 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:34 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.