Shokokon, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Shokokon
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Shokokon, Illinois : Henderson County
Issued: 5:04 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 40.7475403 Longitude: -91.0743107 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday
Low: 55°F High: 80°F High: 77°F High: 83°F High: 77°F High: 64°F High: 65°F High: 69°F
Low: 61°F Low: 58°F Low: 66°F Low: 54°F Low: 45°F Low: 49°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
79°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 22%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT MADISON - (KFSW)
81°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
280° West
Current Conditions at
MOUNT PLEASANT MUNI - (KMPZ)
81°
Clear
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 22%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
79°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 80. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Low around 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Shokokon, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Shokokon, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,053 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Shokokon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:22 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:05 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:43 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.