Shippee, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Shippee, Nebraska : Red Willow County
Issued: 6:27 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 40.0591726 Longitude: -100.2023601 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 60°F Low: 36°F High: 65°F High: 57°F High: 62°F High: 64°F High: 76°F High: 88°F
Low: 43°F Low: 41°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Cloudy Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCCOOK - (KMCK)
43°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4500ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
HILL CITY - (KHLC)
48°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BREWSTER FIELD - (KHDE)
45°
Feels like 39°F
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 8:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
LEXINGTON - (KLXN)
45°
Feels like 37°F
Clear
as of 8:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Today Today... A chance of rain before 2pm, then a chance of sprinkles between 2pm and 3pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

Increasing Clouds on Sunday Sunday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Shippee, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Shippee, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,502 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Shippee:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:51 am Sat62.5%
Moonrise:02:43 am Sun55.6%
High Moon:07:50 am Sun53.2%
Moonset:01:04 pm Sun50.8%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.