Sexson Corner, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Sexson Corner, Illinois : Shelby County
Issued: 3:10 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.3894804 Longitude: -88.5181076 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 60°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 81°F High: 65°F High: 69°F High: 74°F High: 73°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 54°F Low: 48°F Low: 54°F Low: 58°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
70°
Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1600ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
73°
Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3700ft
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers between 9pm and midnight. Patchy dense fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 81. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Low around 54. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Sexson Corner, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Sexson Corner, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,760 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sexson Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:32 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:38 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.