Selmaville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Selmaville, Illinois : Marion County
Issued: 5:42 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.6069932 Longitude: -88.9953398 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 62°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 77°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 56°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F Low: 61°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
79°
Clear
as of 5:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Sun Almanac for Selmaville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Selmaville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,763 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Selmaville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:31 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:06 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:43 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.