Selma, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Selma, Illinois : Wabash County
Issued: 6:00 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.4258801 Longitude: -87.7480838 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 63°F High: 82°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 83°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 77°F
Low: 65°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
86°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 23%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
84°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 3 to 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 82. South wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 6 to 10 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sun Almanac for Selma, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Selma, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,024 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Selma:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:16 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:56 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:33 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.